A mattress is very prone to the settlement of dirt an dust and suffers accumulations of our dead skin cells almost daily. As the source of our comfort and coziness of our sleep, we have to make sure that we need to take care and maintain the quality of our mattress. Stains can be very problematic for your mattress and for your hygiene too. Regular staining will lead to permanent damage to the quality and life of your mattress. Mattress stain removal should be done instantly so as to avoid the contamination of the stain with germs and bacteria. Urine stains are very common if you have a pet or a small kid who pees in the sleep. Urine stains should never be neglected and cleaned on time. Mattress sanitization is necassary to keep the hygiene of your mattress intact and avoid the spread of disease and infections. Urine mattress stain removal, if not done on time, can also lead a bad stink and odour from the mattress. Keep your family and your daily sleep healthy by following this simple guide. We are providing you with the steps on how to remove urine stains from the mattress.
Materials you will need
1. Empty spray bottle
2. Hydrogen peroxide
3. Baking soda
4. Liquid soap or detergent
5. Any product of lavender oil
6. Vacuum Cleaner
Steps For Removing Urine Stains
- Step 1: Pour 8 parts of hydrogen peroxide in an empty spray bottle and now add 3 parts o baking soda too. Liquid soap can also be used depending upon the intensity of the stain whether it is big or small. Add few drops of lavender oil as well for urine odour removal from the mattress.
- Step 2: Use the bottle to spray peroxide and soda solution on the stain on the mattress. Keep spraying the solution till the stain gets saturated completely and solution seeps everywhere around the stain. Leave the mattress as it is and let the solution work. Slowly slowly the yellowness of the urine stain will start to fade away.
- Step 3: Dry off your mattress naturally or turn on the fain and let the moisture evaporate. After the mattress is dried you will see the urine stain has vanished and the leftover of yellowness of baking soda. This yellowness of baking soda can be removed by a vacuum cleaner.
- Step 4: Tap the stain continuously to bring our baking soda powder trapped inside the mattress. Attach an upholstery hose on your vacuum cleaner and turn it on. Run the cleaner over the mattress and remove any sign of baking soda or dust left around the stain.
You can sprinkle few drops of lavender oil on the mattress for mattress deodourisation and urine odour removal.
Why Hire “Zenith Cleaning Service”
Urine Stains can lead to the contamination of your mattress by bacteria and germs. Take care of your hygiene and health by hiring professional mattress cleaning services provided by Zenith Cleaning Service. Our services include routine mattress cleaning and urine mattress stain removal, delivering you results in 24 hours.