Ink stains can happen on the carpet, and it’s annoying. If you have teenage kids of you yourself a teenage and spilled ink while crafting your homework. Do not worry, there are some effective methods for carpet ink stain removal you can apply to treat the stain.
So don’t let your carpet ruined because of ink stain, follow the carpet ink stain removal procedure and get your carpet cleaned and beautiful again.
Here Are The Methods For Carpet Stain Removal.
Removing ink stains from the carpet is an easy task, by following the below methods you can get rid of ink stains.
To start with you need a few items which are necessary for carpet cleaning, all these items would be available at your home or you can buy it from your nearest local store.
- Luke Warm Water.
- Dishwashing Liquid Soap.
- Hair Spray.
- A toothbrush
- Bunch of clean white towel like clothes. (You can use towels as well.)
The methods include for ballpoint carpet ink stain removal and water-based carpet ink stain removal
Ball Point Ink Carpet Stain Removal.
Ball-point is the toughest stain unless you use the right approach to treat it. The hair-spray can remove the ball-point ink stain in no time, all you need to start the process is a hair-spray bottle any cheap product would do the work and some white towels.
- First, aim the direction of the nozzle towards the stain and then release the pressure, let the stain soaked in with the hair-spray.
- Now, use the cloth to blot the stain, the cloth will slowly absorb the stain. You need to have some patience and keep blotting the stain, the stain will slowly disappear.
- Do not scrub the cloth on the stain as it’ll get worse.
- When you’re all done, use a tooth-brush to scrub the surface, so that excess residue will be removed, after that vacuum the surface. Your carpet has become now again clean.
Water Based Ink Stain.
Water-based ink is a common type of stain, spilling the bottle on the carpet or maybe you have shaken the pen and now your carpet has got the perfect stroke of randomness. The carpet stain removal process of water-based is not easy, but it can be done if you keep the patience and stay full of hope, the stain will disappear.
- Prepare the solution of luke-warm water and dishwashing liquid soap for further use.
- Now, take a soft cloth and soak it in the solution and dab the stain using the cloth.
- When you dab the cloth against the stain, it’ll absorb the stain every time, so keep doing it.
- When the stain completely disappears, use clean water to dab the area and try to remove soap remaining.
- After all, things are done, let the area dry, you can switch on the fan to fast the drying process.
Take Professionals Help.
Zenith Cleaning Services is a leading professional carpet cleaner, we have years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry. You can trust us with eyes closed, we assure you that we’re the best bet for carpet stain removal, you can visit our website for bookings and more. Contact us to get the free quotes for our carpet cleaning services.